From college campuses to corporations, Tiffany delivers powerful and realistic
presentations designed to boost confidence, increase awareness and inspire action.
Tiffany guides us through the reasons why most women students prefer a woman self-defense instructor, how she overcame her own physically abusive situation in her twenties, truthful stories of other women who faced devastating assault situations and why her self-defense instruction is emotional and relatable to women.
- Precautions and preparations to take BEFORE you go hiking or camping
- How to identify potentially dangerous or "fringe" areas in your everyday life
- Using everyday items to protect yourself
- How to avoid being targeted - using your awareness for protection
- The value of personal safety training as a benefit for employees
- What Realtors can do to safely show properties
As seen on...
In the Press...
Read the article: https://issuu.com/octoday/docs/oct-0901-01
SHOUTOUT ARIZONA | 8/7/23| Meet Tiffany Richards | A whip-smart go-getter, achiever since birth and real resourceful gal
THE COMPASS | 8/2/21| Why Learning Self-Defense Is Critical for Solo Adventurers
PHOENIX.ORG | 2/1/21| A Powerful Voice: Workshop teaches women and girls self-defense strategies
AZ FOOTHILLS MAGAZINE | Meet Tiffany Richards